Thursday, January 21, 2021

Air conditioning

 I am sitting under a canopy at Arizona Desert Repair in Apache Junction,  The A/C on the truck was blowing warm air last week when I tried it so I made an appointment to get it taken care of before the weather warms up later in the spring.  Funny thing is that as it is being repaired, it 56 and raining.  I am glad that I brought my jacket with me not knowing what kind of facility I would have to wait.  It's a tin roof covered concrete slab which is just fine.  The desert is very, very dry so any rain is extremely welcome.  Bring it on !

   They did just come and told me that the problem is a switch.  I ok'd the work so things are moving forward.  I plan to shop at Winco before I head back to BTA.  We are getting low on raisins and a few other food items.  Winco has the best bulk food section.  

   Besides food I might need to buy some more birdseed.  The birds have discovered our feeder.  Wwe are really enjoying the activity at the feeders.  There is a hanging sock with thistle seed, two hummingbird feeders, and a suet holder.  All are very busy

Bottoms Up !   Lesser Goldfinches

The male Cardinal is waiting for the Gila Woodpecker to leave.

No comments: