Saturday, December 26, 2015

Packing Day

 Yipes !!  It is time to pack the truck and trailer for our trip to Texas.  There are a million things going through my mind right now.  " Don't forget this.  Be sure to load that."
   I'm sure that R is doing the same thing right now.  It was great to see the sunrise this morning as I walked the boys.  It was frosty and cool, but I enjoyed it much more than a walk in wind and rain like I have been doing for most of December.  The dogs enjoy it more as well.  Especially, Quam.  He does not like to be out in the rain.  He is always ready to turn around and head for home while out in the rain.  (Wimp)
   With the trip in mind, I am keeping my eye on ODOT (Oregin Dept of Transportation) Tripcheck.  I can get road reports and see cameras placed at various areas on Oregon highways.  Right now things do not look good for going over the Cascades on Hwy 97.  I-5 seems to be looming as the more passable route.  :(
  Wish us luck.  

No comments: