Sunday, October 17, 2021

Good Morning

Hunter and I were greeted with this view on our morning walk.  A pleasant way to start our day. 

 We had a video Zoom call with a representative of "Miracles Made in Heaven" another rescue group.  This one finds needy or abandon dogs and cats in central California and brings up north.  We have filled out an application for both fostering and adopting with this group.  I have found that these groups are very stringent about who they allow adopt their pets.  The applications are quite detailed, asking questions about discipling, feeding, sleeping, etc.  I wonder if I called a breeder if he would ask me such questions if I wanted to purchase one of his puppies.  

   So we are still waiting.  Romeo is the latest of the candidates.  He is currently is California waiting for a ride.

No comments: