Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

 This is a note to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.  This is another unusual holiday in 2020.  The important thing to remember is to be thankful for what we have.  I am truly thankful for Randa.  I am soo happy that for winter quarter 1967, I signed up for an elective phy ed course; Bowling.  Across the ball return from my lane was this cute girl.  She was a lousy bowler but fun to talk to.  Fun to kid with.  She was someone that I wanted to know better.  Well, I have known her for more that 50 years and I am still excited to be with her on this holiday, and every other day.  

   We are having Cornish Game Hens instead of turkey.  Otherwise, it will be mashed potatoes, stuffig, salad, vegies, and pie for desert.  

   I hope that you are able to enjoy your Thanksgiving meal with someone special.  

No comments: