Sunday, March 11, 2018

Project

   Yesterday we drove to New Branfels, Tx. which is located on I-35 between Austin and San Antonio.  The weather took a jump.  It has been in the 60's for almost a week, but yesterday it was nearly 90.  It was beautiful.  We had a delightful drive through the country going both ways because we came back a different route.
    The actual purpose of the trip was to shop at Camping World in New Branfels.  A month ago, to stop a water leak, I replaced the valve gasket in the toilet.  Randa asked if we should have a new model then and I tried to economize.  Well, my repair did not last, so it was time for a road trip.
     So here was my project for today.  This one is porcelain so it looks and feels better.
                           
"Let the flushing begin."

No comments: