Monday, June 1, 2020

Taxes Really ?

   It's June 1st.  We have been back over 3 weeks.  Time does go by.   Because it's the new month it time to print off the statements from the bank and Visa so Randa can check them off.  So while I was doing that I tried to find our Federal and State tax refunds.  I filed them electronically in March.  Or so I thought.  No refund has shown up each time I check our checking account.
    The IRS has an app so you can check on your refund.  "No record"  Hmm.  Time to reopen Turbo Tax.  Not good news.   According to the program we had NOT e-filed yet.  So after spending an hour online and on the phone with a rep, it is done.  I have e-filed.  (I hope).  But this kinda makes me unsure of the quality of Turbo Tax.    Sure glad the IRS extended the filing date. 

No comments: