Friday, June 26, 2020

Something New

   Remember when I spilled the water?  Remember I thought that I had dodged the bullet?  It turns out that I was not so lucky.  Several days ago the trouble started.  After a long boot up time my screen only showed date and time.  Nothing else.  No response to keys strokes.  The mother board was damaged.  Fired the computer repair shop stated.  Not a good thing.
   Bottom line.  Money spent.  New computer.  Mixed thoughts.
Nice to have new equipment but because my old computer couldn't be started up, the data on it did not follow.  Don't know know if I will ever get it back.  The Office Depot tech had to remove the hard drive so it is understandable that things did not work out as planned.
    I will call Office Depot.  Maybe things can be done.  Maybe not.  Any way it happens, life goes on.

No comments: