Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Early morning walk

6am   The boys and I are out for our first walk of the day.  It's
6 am and the sun has not made an impression on the darkness yet.  But it's not dark.  The moon is on the downside of full, but it still casts a bright glow.  The parts of the roadway that are not blocked by flora are well lit.  Remember we are nowhere near city lights.  So dark is really dark.  Not this morning. 
    We circle the campground, stopping many times to check out the bushes along the way and to "take care of business" several times.   There are lights in a few of the trailers and campers but I'M m the only one "on the road".   Hunter came over to the bed and convinced me to get up and dressed.  I was not really ready, but the morning walk always makes me feel better.

No comments: