Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday July 2, 2012

I'm sitting in the parking lot at Walmart in Carson City.  I have a good cell signal so I can use the hot spot created by my cell phone.  I know that I can go to McDonalds, but I am paying for this from verizon so I will use it.  The cell signal at our RV site is ok for voice but not strong enough for WiFi.

  We are here in town to get a few things, hit Costco. (yipee!) and look for a used range for the volunteer building at our campground.  The existing one works but some rodents, probably mice , used it as a hotel over the winter and when R tried to bake cookies in the oven, the kitchen was filled with an extremely unpleasant odor.  we pulled the stove (range) out from the cabinets and thoroughly cleaned in and under it, but we noticed that its insulation had been used as a bed, so the smell will be there forever.  guess what?  We decided not to use it again.  That is why we are appliance hunting today.  Finding a used range is not as easy as you would imagine.  I will let you know how the hunt went.

  Sunny and 82  at Noon in Carson City. 

No comments: