Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pope House Tours 6.23.12

We are getting ready.  Next week we will be giving tours of the Pope House.  R says she is ready.  I think I am also.  I am going to "shadow" another volunteer on her tour in twenty minutes to get another person's perspective on the tour.  Then I will choose which parts I want to use to make the story My story.  It is fun to listen to other volunteers and hear how they conduct their tours.  It is the way I learn.  My wife, likes to write everything down and then by reading it several times, she gets it learned.  Neither way is better than the other, it is just the way it works for each of us.
   I already have my costume figured out.  If we wnat the guides can choose to dress up for the tours.  I have found, in the "prop room", a tan sports coat that looks time apporpriate ( the mid twenties) along with a shirt and tie.  With it I will bring my own black slacks and shoes.   Did I mention the straw hat?  Very stylisth.  I will tell you more later after my first tour.  

1 comment:

Rorik said...

We will want pictures!!