Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Morning Music

Every morning the boys and I take a walk.  At home it usually around school grounds.  When we are not home, we explore the local area.  At this location we usually end up at Lake Marie at the nearby Umpqua Lighthouse State Park
  Some days I enjoy the morning sights and sounds.  Some days I listen to music as we walk.  My " Go To " is John Hiatt.  I've liked him for a long time.  But there are others.  Richard Thompson, Harry Chapin, Cheryl Wheeler to name a few.  But lately it's been an adventure in new directions.  Roxy Music, The Pretenders, Bonnie Raitt, The Who.
The last three mornings I've tried to play one artist or group.  
Monday - Dave Matthews,great drummer 
Tuesday - Harry Chapin, story songs
Today ( Wednesday) - Bruce Cockburn.  ( That was really fun.  I had forgotten about his music.  )
    I am wondering about tomorrow or for down the road ( or trail).  Stay tuned.

No comments: