Friday, December 15, 2017

Fingerprints

Thursday was a busy day.  Water exercise at 8.  My annual visit to my dermatologist, resulting in five spots on my hands and at least that many on my face.  Yowl !  That liquid nitrogen is painful.

Then it was downtown to a federal building to get fingerprinted and photographed for ID cards for LBJ.  This is probably the third or fourth time we have done this, but is a new thing I guess.  Getting in the building required the same security as flying;  belts off, pocket items in the tray, walking through the scanner.  Then it was name tags, signing in and down to the basement office.  A little over and hour later we were on the road home.  Luckily it was before the afternoon rush so got home within an hour.  Now we will be legal, again. 

No comments: