Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Plumber - Tuesday Nov 11,2015

The plumber is here.   I dug around the valve that turns off the water between the street and the house.  There was a large root that has grown around it.  Once I close to the root and moved it, I heard water running.  Not a good sound.  Soon water filled up the hole and started running down the yard toward the street.  I looked up plumbers but because it was close to 4 pm none were available.  Even the 24/7 rooter company told me that it would be two days.  So I turned the water off at the street and called Canby Plumbing and left a message and called our friends and asked if we could be overnight guests.
    Canby Plumbing called at 7:45 this morning and were here at 8.  They are digging away right now.  According to the plumber.

    In the words of the plumber, "Roots are the Root of All Evil".

No comments: