Friday, September 24, 2021

Looking for a friend for Hunter

 It has been three weeks since we said goodbye to Quam.  Still miss him.  So does Hunter.  He is whining when he hears us coming from the car to the trailer.  He needs a buddy.

   So we have begun the search for a companion for our big boy.  We are aiming for a smallish friend.  A dachshund would be our first choice.  I have been looking online at numerous websites for numerous rescue organizations in the area.  I have noticed that there are many dogs that are being rescued from Texas.  Although it is a wonderful service, you don't to meet the dog until it is transported from that far location.  1we want to be able to have Hunter meet the candidate before we do the paperwork.  So wt are avoiding Texas canines.

   Today I sent several applications to various groups inquiring about available doggies.  We will see what comes from my time spent.   I will keep you posted. 

No comments: