Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Taxes

 Finished my taxes this morning.  At least I thought I did.  I spent the extra $25 and e-filed my Oregon taxes as well.  Printed a copy, saved a copy, and stored away all the paperwork in a file folder.  A couple of hours later  I received an email from Turbo Tax saying my taxes were rejected because a tax  account number did not match records.  

   I pulled out the records and rechecked and yes, I had copied the wrong number from one of the 1099R.  So I reopened my form and corrected the error and resent.  Now I wait to hear if my taxes have been accepted.  I will be glad when this chore is behind me.  I have always hated having a major chore, the book report, or remodel, or taxes on the docket.  It will be good to be done with it.

Looking at scenery like this helps me to relax.

No comments: