Thursday, April 16, 2020

We be busy

   Well I got the trailer waxed.  Glad that is done.  Also all the black metal has been repainted.  The corner jacks, the stabilizer jacks and the steps.  I painted them with Rust Doctor to stop the rust.  I spray painted some of the difficult to reach pieces and brush-painted the other parts.  The rig looks pretty good. 
    Now today, because the trailer is done, I started on the truck.  I have always thought of the truck as being big, but compared to the trailer, it doesn't seem so big.  Anyway I got a start on it after the morning walk.   I washed and waxed the shaded side. 
    As 9:30 I drove down to the lower volunteer area for a status meeting with the a ranger.  We found out that the state of Arizona wants to reopen the state park May.  The goal is to resume the cave tours on May 9th. I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not.
   When I got back to the trailer I decided it was time to do more laundry.  More pails of water.  More washing. More rinsing. It was so much fun !!  A couple of hours and and the clothes line was filled with t-shirts. 

No comments: