Friday, June 14, 2013

Thursday June 13th

Nice sunny day.  High in the 70's.

   The paperwork for the sale of our house arrived on Wednesday.  We signed the highlighted areas and took the papers to a mailing company to have it notarized and Fed Exed back to Eugene.  Today is the day that the house actually sells.
   We talked to our insurance agent yesterday and we took out a renter's insurance policy on our houehold goods which are in a storage unit.  Evidently, State Farm needs an address (and not a storage unit address) on file so he is allowing us to give our Eugene address for 90 days.  After that we will need to either have a new house or give our son's address for the policy.

  Today I give my first Pope House tours.  I have shadowed (attended tours to help remember the facts)  several tours so I am not really worried about it.  It comes back to you.  I just need to get my costume in order this morning.  It adds to the feel of the Pope house tour.

No comments: